Panasonic KX-TD 816/1232
All programming is done at ext. 101
This procedure is to be done from a display phone at ext. number 101 or from a designated manager extension. The first step is to put that extension into a “user programming” mode.
Notes about programming mode:
- When in “programming” mode some of the phone buttons have different functions
- On a digital display phone, there are three buttons located under the display.
- When in “programming" mode, the display shows labels for these buttons for the main functions needed, for example “->”, NEXT, or SELECT
- If you get mixed up, or when finished, get out of programming mode by picking up the handset and hanging it up again.
- Some phones have a “Program” button in the upper left, some have it on the bottom row above the number 3; if the phone does not have one, then use the button labeled "Pause”
- If you wait too long between pressing buttons, the system may cancel programming mode and you will have to start all over.
From extension 101:
1. Press PROGRAM button
2. Press **1234
3. Display reads <USER-PGM NO?>
4. Dial 0 0 0 (three zeros, not the letter O)
5. Display reads <Day/Time Set>
6. Press NEXT (same as SPKR PHN)
7. Display now shows date (if you need to change the date, see steps
10 thru 15 below)
8. Press NEXT (SPKR PHN) again
9. Display now should show time (example 12:00 AM)
10. Enter the hour on your keypad (to change current entry press CLEAR,
or the TRANSFER button)
11. Press -> (or FWD/DND button)
12. Enter the minutes
13. Press -> (or FWD/DND button)
14. Press SELECT (or AUTOANSWER/MUTE button) to change AM or PM
15. Press STORE (or AUTODIAL/STORE) ***Don’t Forget This Step***
16. Press END (or HOLD button)
17. Press SPKR PHN button or pick up handset and hang up to exit